- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
We have yet to meet in La Maestranza
The bullfighting season in Seville would have ended this past 12 October. With this motive, the company Pagés has made a video in which they extol the values of Seville as a city and as a privileged bullfighting scene, inviting fans to meet again in the square once the health nightmare is over.
With text and voice of the prestigious writer Antonio García Barbeito, East audiovisual work talks about the light of the city, of his art, from his joy, of its natural link with bullfighting, an art that has its own identity in the Plaza de la Maestranza. It is a message that fuses nostalgia with the hope of a better future in which bullfighting can be lived and felt fully in Seville, expressed in the final sentence: "We have yet to meet in the Maestranza ".
The company Pagés has also wanted to transmit through this video its "gratitude" to a hobby "Who had responded very well to the call of the cartels this year, just started when the state of alarm was declared " , point out through a press release.