- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
We have yet to meet in La Maestranza
The bullfighting season in Seville would have ended this past 12 October. With this motive, the company Pagés has made a video in which they extol the values of Seville as a city and as a privileged bullfighting scene, inviting fans to meet again in the square once the health nightmare is over.
With text and voice of the prestigious writer Antonio García Barbeito, East audiovisual work talks about the light of the city, of his art, from his joy, of its natural link with bullfighting, an art that has its own identity in the Plaza de la Maestranza. It is a message that fuses nostalgia with the hope of a better future in which bullfighting can be lived and felt fully in Seville, expressed in the final sentence: "We have yet to meet in the Maestranza ".
The company Pagés has also wanted to transmit through this video its "gratitude" to a hobby "Who had responded very well to the call of the cartels this year, just started when the state of alarm was declared " , point out through a press release.