- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Suspended the assembly work of the April Fair 2020. Possible postponement for the second half of September
Seville City Council today agreed to suspend the assembly work of the April Fair 2020 given the importance of taking all necessary measures to contribute to the fight against the advance of the pandemic and protect the health coronavirus main priority objective of any municipal decision. In consecuense, Feria de Sevilla last week will not be held April and the mayor of Seville, Juan Espadas, propose coming to the Municipal Corporation and the various social and economic actors postponement to the second half of September. This new date is proposed with the aim of contributing, once you can overcome this serious crisis, the necessary economic and employment recovery in the city, as well as plans that will be implemented to promote the city and recovery of the tourism sector.
This decision, unprecedented in the city of Sevilla given the extreme severity of the health crisis, It has been adopted today in the framework of the monitoring committee chaired by the mayor of Seville, Juan Espadas, within the Municipal Emergency Plan activated right now in Level 1 and once analyzed the recommendations of health authorities and especially the last Alarm Decree approved by the central government and the level 2 of the Territorial Emergency Plan of the Andalusian.
The decision was taken today since in the next day had to adopt measures that would assume that it incurred substantial costs , both by the administration as by the particular, without any guarantee a celebration of the Fair right now.
Although the state of alarm and Level 2 of the Autonomous Territorial Emergency Plan they have been agreed for a time horizon of 15 days and subtracts more than a month for the April Fair, the city government considers these resolutions and the health recommendations to halt the spread of the coronavirus are incompatible with the development of previous work in the Real de la Feria both the cover and mounting of booths, lighting and other necessary elements. In the same way, right now there are not enough guarantees for procurement and implementation of expenditure by the administration to be closed this week and individuals may have to incur expenditure preliminary.
Source: City of Seville