- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Only vaccinated spectators or with negative tests will enter
The start of the bullfighting season in Seville is scheduled for this coming Sunday, day 18 April.
This Monday they have begun the sale of loose tickets in a physical way at the ticket offices of the Paseo de Colón.
To access this event, the following security plan must be met:
- People who are vaccinated or who have undergone a PCR or antigen test during the 72 hours before the celebration, they will only have to prove it in a document, in the company of the entrance, to enter the celebration.
- People who do not provide that document, should be done, for free, an antigen test in a tent that may be set up around the plaza in the hours before the bullfight.
These measures will be evaluated in situ this Tuesday and will have to receive an official response, as maximum limit, this Wednesday.
The opening of the ticket offices of the bullring of Seville will be between the 18 April 19 September.
The Pagés Company informs that the ticket offices will remain open daily from 10 a 14 hours and 17 a 20 hours.