- The bull, protagonist of the impressive advertising campaign of Pagés for the Fair 2023
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
Urban bus service (TUSSAM) during the Seville Fair
By AndaluNet Fair on 30 April, 2022
- Service during Seville Fair. The 30 April to 7 May 2022
LINES WITH DIRECT SERVICE TO THE FAIR (STOPS NEXT TO THE COVER)
- PRADO-FAIR SPECIAL: In cash €1.60 and with Multitrip Card €1.50.
- SPECIAL CHARCO LA PAVA (P-13): Free service
- Lines 5, 6, 41, C1 y C2: from 24:00 h. to 6:00 h. only in cash €1.60 and with Multivoyage Card €1.50.
LINES THAT LINK THE PRADO WITH THE SPECIAL FAIR
- Lines 1, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 34, 37, 38, C3, C4, LE, LN and EA.
- Lines 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 20, 27 and 52 they change their terminal to the Prado every day from 19:00 h., except tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 22:00 h.
- Lines 21 and 37: move their terminal to the Prado from 24:00 h. of each day of the Fair.
- all these lines (except 1, C3, C4, EA, LE and LN) provide uninterrupted night service, ending the service at 6:00 h. Sunday 8 May.
- Lines 5 (sense Santa Aurelia) the C1: they modify their route every day to serve the fair, from the 12:00 h. to 7:00 h. the next day and until 5:30 h. Sunday 8 May.
- Lines 6 (V direction. of the dew), 41 (center direction) and C2: from the 12:00 h. of the Saturday of the Illumination and until the 5:30 h. Sunday 8 May, circulate
by Argentine Republic and Juan Sebastián Elcano, with access to the Fair. The line 41 It only circulates through the Argentine Republic until 12:00 h. of everyday.
- Line 3: with uninterrupted service, maintaining your usual route.
- Lines C1 and C2: They will take a tour of Calle Torneo (without circulating in Cartuja) every day from 16:00h. until 6:00h., except Tuesday and Thursday from
the 22:00h until 6:00h.
- Metrocentro Line: maintains its normal operating hours.
- night lines: They do not provide service during the week of the Fair.
LAST DEPARTURE SCHEDULE