- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
The Seville April Fair is deactivated
After the meeting this Tuesday requested to adapt any activity due to the suspension of the Fair, The council has communicated to the City Council its forecast that the city will enter the level 3 extreme risk due to the increase in infections.
This circumstance recommends, review activities that had been previously reported to the Junta de Andalucía.
It should be noted in the first place that all the activities in which the local administration participates are in accordance with the current regional health regulations and are adjusted to the level 2 health alert in which the city is at the moment.
Activities in municipal facilities with access and capacity controls are compatible with the level 3 health alert scheduled for next week.
The Junta de Andalucía has communicated to the City Council that the private initiative of the amusement park Vive Park, complies with the regulations and is compatible with the passage of Seville to the level 3 health alert.
Also on the other hand, it has been considered that the flamenco fashion runway, despite complying with current health regulations, not suitable for a level situation 3 health alert.
Yes, the exhibition of the City Council and the market of flamenco fashion items in Plaza Nueva will be maintained., that can be done with capacity conditions and distances adjusted to the passage from Seville to the level 3.
Nor will any open-air concert be organized in any public space, despite the fact that the regulations allow it as it is not considered adequate to the level. 3 health alert.