- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Record Metro Sevilla during special services Fair
Metro de Sevilla, concessionaire of the Andalusian, It has transported a total of 919.862 travelers during the service device Special April Fair, It spanning from Saturday 29 April to Sunday 7 May. The volume of registered users throughout the period, in which it reached record demand from the opening, an increase of 9,71 % about 2016, in which they were transported a total of 838.421 Saturday and Sunday travelers.
Saturday 29 April, first day special device Fair, Metro de Sevilla transported 85.881 Travelers and Sunday 30 April, 133.073. Monday 1 May, holiday, were 120.996 people used the subway; on Tuesday 103.716, on Wednesday 128.564 and Thursday 125.065. From Friday to Sunday, last days of special device Feria de Abril request was recorded 100.701, 102.559 and 19.307 users respectively.
The day that was recorded busiest on Sunday, with a total of 133.073, followed Wednesday and Thursday, with 128.564 and 125.065. The increase in demand over the previous year has focused primarily on the first two days of the fair, -Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 of April-, where the subway transported a total of 218.954 users, and on the last day – Saturday 6 May- in which a demand was recorded 102.559 Travellers.
Tradeshow Week, which it has been consolidated since the entry into service of the metropolitan railway -in April 2009- as the largest passenger demand throughout the year, He has thrown this year an average of 102.207 users day, against the 93.158 users / day last year.
During the Special Services Fair 2017, in which Metro has provided uninterrupted service since Saturday 29 until Sunday 7 May, It has established the trend of previous years, whereby demand meter concentrates on the fringes of the evening, specifically between 19:00 and 22:00 hours, reaching peak traffic between 9.000-10.000 travelers / hour within this range of time.