- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Procedure for returning the fees paid to the booth holders of the April Fair 2020
The Delegation of Interior and Major Holidays will send this week a letter to all the booth holders of the April Fair.
The procedure for the refund of fees paid begins with the decision made in the past 15 per AndaluNet Firasuspend assembly and postpone the April Fair scheduled between 25 April and 2 May 2020 due to the health crisis caused by the new coronavirus COVID-19. En total, this supposes the reimbursement of 1,9 millions of euros.
With the return of these rates, the same course of action is followed as that recently adopted in response to requests from industrialists. fairmen of the assembly of the attractions to which a total amount of 2,3 millions of euros.
The area of Major Holidays paralyzed the past 15 March the assembly work of the April Fair before its suspension and since then various actions have been carried out to remove partial materials.
All large companies will be asked to dismantle all structures and assemblers to remove existing booths. The cover will also be removed and its design will be maintained in the edition of 2021.
The municipal plenary approved the change of the local holiday agreed in 2019 for him 29 April 2020 to the 23 September 2020, before the possibility of being able to celebrate a San Miguel Fair in September, as a measure for economic reactivation.
The Major Festivals area is currently preparing the necessary reports so that the groups that are part of the Plenum of the Municipal Corporation can adopt a decision regarding the celebration of an event around the festivity of San Miguel that involves a concentration of people exclusively following sanitary criteria.
Seville is in a similar situation to other large cities that have to make decisions in the coming weeks around different festivities that will also provoke crowds of people such as San Fermín, Malaga's carnival, Fallas de Valencia or Colombinas de Huelva and that are planned for the summer months.