- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
The Andalusian Government summons the bullfighting sector to a meeting to address the impact of COVID-19
Seville, 16 April 2020
Next week an extraordinary session of the
Andalusian Council for Bullfighting Affairs, where will the
Executive support to the bullfighting world
The Andalusian Government next week calls the bullfighting sector to a meeting
to address the economic impact that the sector is suffering from the crisis of the
COVID-19, and that it has forced to suspend or postpone numerous celebrations and fairs
A) Yes, the Andalusian government, through the General Secretariat for Interior and Entertainment
Public, calls for next week an extraordinary session of the Council
Andalusian Bullfighting Affairs (CATA), for entrepreneurs, ranchers, toreros,
plaza presidents or fans, among others, discuss the impact it has had on
the bullfighting sector the crisis caused by the coronavirus.
A) Yes, the Andalusian government, aware that this sector is one of the engines
economic, cultural and tourist of the region, will transfer its support to the world of the bull and
Address possible measures to alleviate the consequences of the effects
of the pandemic caused by Covid-19.