- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Open Day in the Plaza de Toros de Sevilla
6 April at 18:00h – Free entrance
It is 2018 It would be the fifth year that the open day of the Plaza de Toros of Seville is organized. Hand Pagés Company, in collaboration with the Foundation cajasol, all Sevillian be introduced for a day in the world of bullfighting. the dream of many Sevillians of fighting in the classroom and learn the different fates of bullfighting in a unique setting full of history as La Real Maestranza in Seville will be fulfilled.
During the day several workshops will be held during the bullfighting days 5 and 6 April which will have the address of right-handed Eduardo Dávila Miura and his team of professionals Practical Amateur Club, all under the coordination of Toromedia.
The day 5 April to 10.00 h will begin a free workshop for school registration required by schools in the following email: email@example.com
The workshop aims to establish a smaller first contact with the bullring and bullfighting in a didactic and practical.
The open day will be held on 6 April, starting with a workshop bullfighters in the ring at the maestranza 18:00h to be attended El Cid, Daniel Luque, Pepe Moral and Javier Jimenez, including taurine. Attendance at the event and participation in activities will be completely free.
Seville Coso open 18.00 a 20.00 hours for all fans interested in joining this historic initiative in the Maestranza.
Both days are offered the unique opportunity for all participants to take a cloak, a crutch and practice lucky banderillas into a barrow, and even mounted on a horse itching to simulate the fate of rods. Being targeted event activities coordinated by a team of professional bullfighters.
The previous edition of this conference had the interest and enthusiasm over 3.000 fans and more than 1.000 students learned the basics of bullfighting at the workshop dedicated to schools.