- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Open Day in the Plaza de Toros de Sevilla
From six p.m., All fans can participate in a workshop bullfighting games in the arena of the Maestranza
For the sixth consecutive year, Pagés Company will reopen the doors of the Plaza de Toros de Sevilla all fans who want to fulfill the dream of fighting games and learn the different fates of bullfighting in the unique setting of the Maestranza. The appointment will be on Friday afternoon 26 April.
Bullfighting these workshops they are organized by the Pagés Company with the collaboration of the Cajasol Foundation and are part of the cultural program launched in preferred it to spread the values of bullfighting. Again two workshops goad that will have the skillful direction of Eduardo Dávila Miura and his team of professionals Practical Amateur Club will be developed, all under the coordination of Toromedia.
The first of these workshops will be aimed at colleges and universities and will take place in the morning 25 April. Access is limited only to enrolled students. This is a completely free workshop where the little ones have a first contact with the square and the goad of a completely didactic and practical. Colleges and faculties interested must submit their application in the mail: email@example.com.
The second day, on Friday 26 April, It is presented as an open day where everyone who wants it (both adults and youth and children) you can head to the square to participate in this activity Pagés Company offers completely free. Seville Coso open 18.00 a 20.00 hours for all fans interested in joining this historic initiative in the Maestranza.
In two days all participants will have the opportunity to take a cloak, a crutch and practice lucky banderillas into a barrow, and even mounted on a horse itching to simulate the fate of rods. All coordinated and advised by an important bullfighting team.
In the previous edition of this activity, more of 5.000 Fans trod the arena the Maestranza for the first time in open day and over 1.000 students learned the basics of bullfighting at the workshop dedicated to schools.
25 OF APRIL. 10.00 h. Plaza de Toros de Sevilla. Workshop for school (Pre-registration of schools).
26 OF APRIL. 18.00 h. Plaza de Toros de Sevilla. Open Day (free admission).