- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
Monday begins in Seville deadline for renewal and sale of fertilizers
The period runs from fertilizers 13 to the 25 March and this year have 10% discount on ticket prices
Pagés Company will open its box office Monday, day 13 March, to address the renovation and sale of fertilizers. This year the fertilizer consists of 23 celebrations spread over 15 bullfights, a run on horseback and 7 heifers with picks, which brings together the best of the three echelons of bullfighting.
as a novelty, this year subscribers will enjoy a 10% discount on ticket prices.
The renewal period will of 13 to the 18 March, of 10 a 14 hours and 17 a 20 hours, in the official box office of the Company in the same bullring, sitas in Paseo Colón.
new subscriptions of the available tickets will be accepted from Monday 13 March to 25 March in hours 10 a 14 and 17 a 20 hours, except days 19 and 20 March.
Pagés Company, in their desire to foster in youth Bullfighting, opens a special fertilizer (limited number) with reduced prices, for young people under 21 and retired, in the towns of Alto Sol (high sun 12). These tickets can be purchased showing the identity card or other document proving the age of the future subscriber.
Pagés and CaixaBank Consumer Finance Company (Cajasol-LaCaixa) They offer subscribers the ease of acquiring the fertilizer in installment payment, both renovation and new fertilizers.
More information: www.plazadetorosdelamaestranza.com