- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
The Seville City Council proposes that women dress flamenco for the Fair
After Seville is left without a fair for another year due to this pandemic (COVID – 19), The City Council invites all the Sevillanas to go out dressed in flamenco and the men, short and with a wide-brimmed hat.
In support of the sectors most affected by the suspension of the April Fair, and more specifically that of flamenco fashion.
There will be parades, an artisan market, photographic exhibitions and an exhibition on the evolution of flamenco dress designs.
These initiatives were presented by the delegate of the Economy and Trade Area, Francisco Paez.