- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
The Seville City Council proposes that women dress flamenco for the Fair
After Seville is left without a fair for another year due to this pandemic (COVID – 19), The City Council invites all the Sevillanas to go out dressed in flamenco and the men, short and with a wide-brimmed hat.
In support of the sectors most affected by the suspension of the April Fair, and more specifically that of flamenco fashion.
There will be parades, an artisan market, photographic exhibitions and an exhibition on the evolution of flamenco dress designs.
These initiatives were presented by the delegate of the Economy and Trade Area, Francisco Paez.