- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
With the aim of making the April Fair more inclusive, Hell Street extends its 'Day without noise'’ three evenings, so that it can be enjoyed especially by people with autism spectrum disorders.
The piped music will be at low volume, controlled by a single station, to minimize noise from the attractions themselves.
Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair 2022
– Monday 2 May, of 14:00 a 18:00 hours.
– Thursday, 5 May, of 14:00 a 18:00 hours.
– Saturday, 7 May, of 14:00 a 18:00 hours.
An inclusive initiative at the request of the Asperger-TEA Seville that is possible thanks to the collaboration of the association of trade fair companies.