- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
All posts tagged "booths"
Free entry public booths at the April Fair in Seville 2022
You can only enter the vast majority of booths at the April Fair in Seville by invitation or if you know a member of it. But at the Seville Fair there are several booths...
- Posted April 30, 2022
Procedure for returning the fees paid to the booth holders of the April Fair 2020
The Delegation of Interior and Major Holidays will send this week a letter to all the booth holders of the April Fair. The procedure for the refund of the fees paid before the decision adopted begins..
- Posted April 20, 2020
Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
Between days 1 and 15 November 2017, ambos inclusive, the deadline will remain open to apply for the award of booths for the April Fair in Seville 2018. Forms of submission of the application: –...
- Posted November 1, 2017
For the first time, booths for tourists in the April Fair
Tourists visiting the April Fair in Seville for the first time will have a booth for them. This is one of the novelties for the April Fair 2017 and responds to one of ...
- Posted April 24, 2017