- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
The regulation of Fair Ordinances is an exercise of statutory authority that regulates a local competition (Article 25.2.g of Law 7/1985, Basics of Local Regimen) and is incardinated within the powers of self-organization of the City.
Ordinances are current Fair 1981, si bien, over the years they have adapted to the needs of the moment. The last change in depth was approved for the year Fair 2000 and, subsequently, for reasons of urgency, specific changes were agreed in the years 2004 and 2005.
The social demand and the need for adaptation of certain performances have been advised to proceed with the drafting and adoption of new ordinances that have led intervention in three types of actions on existing Ordinances, in order to achieve better performance and management of the preparatory work and operation of the April Fair.
First, have been modified and the contents of the articles ordered to clarify and refine various situations to improve the safety and operation of the fair.
Second, has expanded the purview of Título II and introduced the resolutions approving the annual Board of Governors respect to regulation to achieve better performance in the circulation of animal-drawn carriages, during the horse ride within the time set for holding it during the April Fair.
Finally, sanctions have increased in order to achieve the necessary deterrent effect that the acts described in such ordinances as are not made punishable, all with the purpose of the Fair city remains one of the most known and recognized activities of Seville.
Check ordinances full year 2012 |+info|
Consult April Fair ordinances changes 2010. Pdf file |Click for more information|
Check ordinances year 2009 |+info|