- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
The regulation of Fair Ordinances is an exercise of statutory authority that regulates a local competition (Article 25.2.g of Law 7/1985, Basics of Local Regimen) and is incardinated within the powers of self-organization of the City.
Ordinances are current Fair 1981, si bien, over the years they have adapted to the needs of the moment. The last change in depth was approved for the year Fair 2000 and, subsequently, for reasons of urgency, specific changes were agreed in the years 2004 and 2005.
The social demand and the need for adaptation of certain performances have been advised to proceed with the drafting and adoption of new ordinances that have led intervention in three types of actions on existing Ordinances, in order to achieve better performance and management of the preparatory work and operation of the April Fair.
First, have been modified and the contents of the articles ordered to clarify and refine various situations to improve the safety and operation of the fair.
Second, has expanded the purview of Título II and introduced the resolutions approving the annual Board of Governors respect to regulation to achieve better performance in the circulation of animal-drawn carriages, during the horse ride within the time set for holding it during the April Fair.
Finally, sanctions have increased in order to achieve the necessary deterrent effect that the acts described in such ordinances as are not made punishable, all with the purpose of the Fair city remains one of the most known and recognized activities of Seville.
Check ordinances full year 2012 |+info|
Consult April Fair ordinances changes 2010. Pdf file |Click for more information|
Check ordinances year 2009 |+info|