- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
List of Houses
For all types of queries regarding these stands, the City has prepared a statistical web with all related information to this topic.
You can view this information at the following links:
The vast majority of booths can be entered only by invitation or if you know a member of the same.
You can go to the information points located next to the front and close to the area attractions to request a map of the fair to place all the booths or download it by clicking on the link you will find below the image plane.
At the fair there are several free access booths at all hours. They are the City districts, trade unions and political parties.
Although these houses do not have the same environment as a family house on them also you can enjoy Seville.
These free entry booths son:
– C/ Costillares , 22 – Nervión-San Pablo-Santa Justa District
- C / Antonio Bienvenida, 97 – Old Town District
- C / Pascual Márquez, 153 – Triana-Los Remedios district
- C / Pascual Márquez, 215 – This district
– C/ Juan Belmonte, 196 – District Cerro-Amate
- C / Pascual Márquez, 85 – Macarena-Norte district
- C / Ignacio Sanchez Mejias, 61 – South District-Bellavista-La Palmera
– C/ Costillares, 13 – Major Festivals Area of the Seville City Council
- C / Pascual Márquez, 225 – Tourist house
– C/ Juan Belmonte , 196 – Andalusian Party
- C / Pascual Márquez, 66 – PP of Seville
- C / Antonio Bienvenida, 79 – PSOE Andalusia
- C / Pascual Márquez, 9 – Fishbowl
- C / Pascual Márquez, 81 – CC.OO. Seville
- C / Antonio Bienvenida, 13 – UGT
- C / Curro Romero, 25 – USE
– C/ Manolo Vazquez, 31 – La Marimorena