- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
It was the forerunner of today's Feria de Abril, since the origins City Council agreed on a cattle exhibition, with award of prizes in competition, Bulls, oxen, rams, stallions and mares, admitting to qualify for the gift of a silver spurs horse riders Spanish school.
Granted to the free grazing cattle Tablada and Prado de San Sebastián, two troughs or basins were built in San Bernardo and front the den of the Tobacco Factory, reaching a coffee and pastry in spacious tent for brokers and traffickers comosidad dependent farmers, care of your business; Special Court for settling the house that the City erected just off the Puerta de San Bernardo.
From this door to immediate Meat (Min-Hoar in the old) toys posts were established in two rows, fruits and sweets, and sidewalk Prado, from Tagarete to San Bernardo, stores bun shop, still lifes and taverns; well-being found on New Street (San Fernando), in doorways of their houses, Pendants, roperías, Fashion firms effects, news and exhibitions; dividing by the contours of the rotating machines Prado horses and buggies, cosmoramas always terrible and Thumper Don Cristóbal Polichinela with his inseparable Doña Rosita. The second and third days were rainy Fair, but the market was extended for another.
Currently horses are exposed and takes place in one of the car parks on the outskirts of the Fair during the days 22, 23 and 24 April.