- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2023
- Friends of Gines, they already have a roundabout with their name
- Noiseless days on Hell Street. Sevilla's fair
- Special lighting day show Sevilla Fair 2022
- Bus schedules of the Metropolitan Consortium for the Seville Fair.
- New traffic lights with a flamenco and a guitarist in the surroundings of the Real de la Feria and the Real Maestranza
- Cover of the April Fair in Seville 2022
- Guided tours for tourists at the Fair 2022
- Parking April Fair in Seville 2022
- How to get to the Seville Fair? Car, motion, bus or bike. It's up to you.
Did you know?
- Up 1972 the April Fair held at the Prado de San Sebastián and since 1973 to this day takes place in the present location of the Barrio de los Remedios.
- The first Feria de Abril which was held in the Barrio de los Remedios was curiously in May (of 1 to the 6). To solve the “problemilla” representative of April, was opened at the 21:00 hours 30 April 1973.
- Title I of the Ordinances municipal April Fair addresses the timing of our Fair: “The Seville Fair is held every year on the third week after Easter, between days Tuesday to Sunday, ambos inclusive”.
“In those cases where compliance with this standard forced to hold the fair in full in the month of May, its conclusion will be advanced one week, being, therefore, the second post-Easter. Even in this case, and in those years that this should be required, the conclusion of the Fair will be advanced enough at least, to test lighting takes place within the month of April”.
- In 1848, the April Fair was held 17, 18 and 19, coinciding with Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of Holy Week, something unthinkable today and it was possible at that time because neither Monday, nor did Tuesday Station Penance, the only out of bitterness and Love, Palm Sunday.
- In 1864 the first fireworks burn.
- In 1877 the first year in which paper lanterns are installed
- In 1893 the first houses of the great casinos and Seville circles are mounted.
- In 1894 the first call for the contest poster of the April Fair became. Lo Gano time for primer Francisco Candela, his prize 500 pesetas.
- The drawings of the painter Gustavo Bacarisas of the scarves Unified Real booths are from 1919. It should be noted that this marked a decoration style until today.
- The booths must remain open, collected with curtains, in the hour horse ride and evening, coinciding with daylight illumination
- The official schedule for the horse ride and latches to the Fair is 12 Noon to 20 h. afternoon.
If you liked this section Did you know April Fair in Seville, you may also like this page you with curiosities and legends Seville