- Parking April Fair in Seville 2019
- Open the deadline for applications for booths April Fair in Seville 2018
- Talavante succeeds in closing San Miguel and Rafael Serna gets hurt
- Pepe Luis and Manolo Vázquez, back together on a poster
- Special Mobility Plan for the April Fair 2017
- Currito, ... Give the little button on the Home Fair
- Listen to the songs on the album XXV Anniversary of the Expo'92. In the Seville Fair “sevillanas”
- Would you like to participate in the alumbrao of the April Fair 2017?
- The medical team of the Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza hands out its annual awards
- Taurinos II delivered the Awards "Ciudad de Sevilla"
AndaluNet is a registered trademark of Innovation and Advertising Services 6813, SLL , hereinafter ISP 6813, SLL, company registered in the Mercantile Registry of the Province of Seville, I take: 3545, Book: 0, Folio: 75, Section: 8, Sheet: SE 49727 Signup: 1 / Date: 17/09/2002 Pre Year.: 2002
- Aviso de Copyright Copyright © 2004AndaluNet. All Rights Reserved. Is strictly prohibited commercial use of images, Text, documents or any other material pertaining to the website / Portal "andalunet.com" unless written permission of our company ISP 6813, SLL .
- Trademarks: Names, titles and logos used on our website "andalunet.com" and identify the products and services AndaluNet are registered trademarks of our company ISP 6813, SLL . Other logos, names, titles or trademarks appearing in "andalunet.com" may be owned by customers and / or entities affiliated or unaffiliated with our Portal.
- Authorization of Use: Information, images, texts, documents and other content located on "andalunet.com" may be consulted for information purposes by any visitor to our website.
ISP 6813, SLL reserves the right to restrict access to your network or its contents. ISP 6813, SLL may modify the terms and conditions of the website "andalunet.com" at any time and without notice.
Boaters / website visitors "andalunet.com" are responsible for reviewing the contents of this Legal Notice to determine the terms and conditions of our Portal.
- Intellectual Property of Others: Anyone individual (visitor or not on our website) they consider that their intellectual property rights have been infringed by unauthorized use of their protected works published and appearing on "andalunet.com" use may contact our company ISP 6813, SLL and request that content be removed. If properly accredit your request will be attended to immediately.
- Links / Hyperlinks : Links, links or links that appear on the web site "andalunet.com" allow the user access to networks and / or sites of third parties to provide information to our visitors amyor. Making these links and make them available to the visitor to "andalunet.com" does not mean in any way an endorsement or recommendation of those sites or materials found there. ISP 6813, SLL ni contralateral, nor can it be liable for any content that appears on these sites. Under no circumstances ISP 6813, SLL will be responsible for any damage suffered by the user for access to or use of such sites or the contents thereof.
- ISP 6813, SLL is to ensure that esos websites of third parties (links, links or hyperlinks) meet appropriate standards, but we can not ensure compliance with the rules of data protection in the same.
According to the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), AndaluNet informs visitors of the possible inclusion of their data in files, computer processing to which they will be subjected, well as the purpose for which they are collected and processed (efforts and / or responses to requests or queries received, maintenance and management of pre-contractual or contractual relationship, possible participation in staff selection processes, and to issue advertising campaigns and / or promotional campaigns in order to offer our products, services, etc.).
According to Article 14 Organic Law 15/1999, consultation of the General Data Protection Register, for the existence of treatments personal data, its purposes and the identity of the data controller is public and free
We inform our visitors that AndaluNet has the technical means, organizational and human resources to ensure the safety and security of their information systems, as well as data and information stored in them. ISP 6813, SLL guarantees the confidentiality of personal information provided by you under security measures established by RD 994/1999, of 11 June, Regulation of security measures for automated files containing data of a personal nature. In this regard, strict safety standards implemented in AndaluNet , exceed the minimum required by the Regulation, in order to prevent loss and manipulating information.
In order to ensure respect for the privacy of ISP data 6813, Constantly supervising SLL, monitoring and evaluation of all these processes.
The user must complete the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated, being reported in the same time filling those data must (señalados as mandatory fields *). The user is solely responsible for any damage or injury, direct to indirect, that may be caused to AndaluNet or any third party due to complete the forms with false information, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
If the visitor is a minor, are required to have the consent of their parents or guardians prior to the inclusion of personal data in the forms of website. ISP 6813, SLL disclaims any liability for breach of this requirement.
Along with the buttons "Send",are enabled the corresponding boxes (* )that allow the owner of the data to receive information from the company on future advertising campaigns for products and services. In such a case, enabled if the box is checked, the user expressly authorizes AndaluNet to personal data collected are incorporated into the files of our company ISP 6813, SLL for the issue of advertising and / or promotional activities offering products and services of interest.
Through the website of "andalunet.com" no personal data is not collected without your knowledge, yields, nor to third parties any information (potential partners) visitors to "andalunet.com".
Inform stakeholders can exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation in the terms established in the current legislation, by signed request, enclosing a photocopy of your DNI / C.I.F. the passport, y dirigida a AndaluNet / ISP 6813, SLL , at the following address: Street Troubadour 8.- 3º.- 41018. Seville. Due to the confidential nature of the information provided, in it will be able to give any information over the phone.
ISP 6813, SLL can, in certain cases, retain the information to statistical or historical purposes.
To facilitate navigation through some subpages (addresses) of "Andalunet.com" it is necessary that you allow the use of session cookies sent to AndaluNet. , which only remain operational only while browsing our website.
Every visitor of "Andalunet.com" may refuse the installation of cookies on your computer by configuring your browser appropriately.
ISP 6813, SLL as data controller / processor guarantees its customers full compliance with the regulations to protect personal data.